Relax, Restore, and Rejuvenate
BoulderBodyworks offers some of the best Boulder massage therapy, bodywork, and Rolfing® designed to optimize your health and well-being.
Our expert massage therapists and Rolfers employ a range of massage techniques as unique as you are. Widely recognized for the ability to correct, align, and renew, massage and bodywork serve the body and the spirit.
From stress release to injury recovery, our expert therapists will deliver you a personalized massage or bodywork treatment that is unique to your specific needs.
View our full list of bodywork services below.
Why Massage? Here Are Just a Few Reasons:
- Strengthen your immune system - stay healthy in all seasons.
- Increase blood and lymph circulation - keep your body's circuitry running smoothly.
- Relieve stress - enjoy life more!
- Increase joint flexibility and range of motion - reduce injury and stay mobile.
- Relax - because being relaxed is healthy and feels better!
- Improve digestion, elimination, and absorption of nutrients - deliver your body's nutrients optimally.
- Enhance energy and alertness - a healthy mind needs a healthy body.
Deep Tissue Massage
Integrative Positional Therapy
Integrative Positional Therapy (IPT) is a gentle, effective therapy. It is applied for the treatment of chronic and acute muscular pain and for increasing range of motion. Relief is immediate and long lasting.
IPT is very effective in the treatment of pain due to injury, stress, repetitive strain, postural distortion, and chronic neuromuscular conditions. Read more...
Rolfing ® Structural Integration
BoulderBodyworks has been selected Best of Boulder for Pilates six years running: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015.
We are delighted to answer any questions that you may have and look forward to seeing you soon at BoulderBodyworks!