Our therapists and teachers are a cohesive team of professionals, bonded by our desire and ability to help people achieve true health and well-being through Pilates, Massage, Rolfing®, Yoga Therapy and Osteopathic Manual Therapy. We offer a supportive and nurturing environment where we share ideas, work as a team and genuinely enjoy coming to work every day. If you are interested in a career at BoulderBodyworks, please email us your cover letter and resume.
Key Qualifications for Pilates Teachers, Massage Therapists, Rolfers and Bodyworkers:
- Completion of an accredited comprehensive program in designated field.
- Experience working with various types of clients including those with injuries.
- Ability to design specific sessions and an overall treatment plan for each client based on the individual needs of the client.
- Willingness to generate new clientele through promoting clinic.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of clinic.
- Friendly, helpful demeanor
Additional qualifications for Pilates Teachers:
Proficiency in teaching the complete Pilates repertoire from beginner to advanced level on all pieces of equipment.
Additional qualifications for Massage Therapists:
Verification of a current Colorado Massage Therapy License.